FlexiCadastre is designed to manage all aspects of land tenure including related contracts, agreements and projects. It is developed around a highly configurable framework to ensure regulatory compliance and consistent internal processes using a combination of Workflows, electronic approvals and escalating notifications.
Download this Case Study in PDF format:
[English] [French] [Spanish] [Portuguese]
USING FLEXICADASTRE FOR LICENSE MANAGEMENT
Mining and exploration companies face multiple challenges when managing their tenure. Failure to comply with regulations, native title or joint venture obligations can lead to loss of tenure, investment and impact industry reputation.
- A fully integrated and globally accessible solution with global oversight of land assets and roll-up reporting to head office.
- Reduce risk associated with meeting requirements and managing obligations for licenses.
- Achieve full compliance with legislative and regulatory acts, sometimes in multiple jurisdictions.
- Implement uniform business processes throughout the organisation.
- Achieve seamless integration with other enterprise systems.
- Advanced authorisations and full audit/compliance history.
- Manage merger and acquisition processes in a timely fashion.
- Retain an edge by monitoring competitor activities including new applications, license renewals and expiries etc.
- Web portal for data management and reporting, advanced task management.
- Support interrelationships between Licenses, Agreements and Projects.
- Configurable Workflows and Business Rules that reflect business processes.
- Actions that model the obligations over the life of a License such as payments, reports, renewals with associated Due Dates and responsible roles.
- Advanced GIS component enables map visualisation, selection, and validation of coordinates, restricted areas, minimum and maximum areas, and contiguity.
- Advanced, automated approvals set up for specified roles within the system.
- Escalating notification framework.
- Competitor intelligence and monitoring.
- Customised reporting that is compliant with legislative requirements.
- A user-friendly system enhanced by wizards to facilitate data capture as well as standard and customised tools to bulk-edit or enter data.
A scalable, modular fully integrated license management system that is customisable for client-specific needs to drive the efficient administration of mineral rights and contracts across multiple global jurisdictions.
Posted in: | Tags: | Comments (0)
| View Count: (4891)