Spatial Dimension is pleased to announce that it will be sponsoring the 5th Annual Mineral Resources Compliance Reporting Conference to be held at Gold Reef City, Johannesburg on 21 and 22 August 2013.
This Conference has been supported by the DMR for the past 4 years and they have once again agreed to facilitate a full-day workshop giving guidance towards your compliance and reporting efforts in terms of the MPRDA.
Join key mining stakeholders to explore the following topical subjects:
- Proposed amendments to the MPRDA with specific reference to BEE targets for new rights
- Managing labour unrest constructively to maintain investment
- The global financial crisis and its impact on mine compliance
- Defining your community, stakeholders and rules of engagement in building meaningful LED’s
- Looking at the current health and safety requirements and its impact on mine compliance
- Discussing in-sourcing as a methodology to reduce risk
- Analysing Supreme Court of Appeal and Constitutional Court judgements and their impact on mining
For more information please contact Amrita Singh 011 326 2501 or email email@example.com.