Spatial Dimension is pleased to announce that they will be offering a Leveraging Mining Cadastre Systems for EITI Compliance Training Course from 18 – 21 November 2013 in Cape Town, South Africa.
The course targets individuals employed by public sector organisations involved with natural resource management, in particular with contract and revenue reporting for Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI) purposes.
• Concession and tenure reporting for EITI compliance
• Revenue reporting for EITI compliance
• Contract and agreement reporting for EITI compliance
• Overview of EITI compliant mining cadastre portals
• Overview of transactional portals for online mining cadastre management
• International best practice for mining cadastre systems
The training course will be delivered over four days at a cost of US$1500 per person excluding transport, accommodation or meals.
To register your interest, please contact Glenn Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org.