Spatial Dimension is pleased to announce that they will be running an Extractive Industries Transparency Workshop immediately following the Mining Indaba to be held in Cape Town in February 2013.
The course targets professionals from both private and public organisations that are involved with natural resource management and in particular with contract and revenue reporting for Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI) purposes.
The course, to run from Monday 11 February through Thursday 14 February 2013, and will consist of the following modules;
• International mining cadastre best practices
• The move to online mining cadastre systems
• Agreement and revenue management for EITI reporting purposes
• Integrated forestry, gas, oil and mining concession management
• How to leverage existing mining cadastre implementations to improve EITI compliance reporting
To register your interest, please contact Charles Young at email@example.com before 11 January 2013.